Cygnets - all grown up!
LOCATIONS: Joondalup and Wangara
RAD Intermediate Foundation and Advanced 1
Small classes providing
Quality teaching in a
for the passionate ballet dancer.
A little bit about us and our program.... we are not a dance school as you may know it!
What we offer
- Individual programs for your dancer: we cater for your childs abilities and help them become the best they can be
- Royal Academy of Dance (RAD) examinations
- Progressing Ballet Technique integrated classes (for building strength and technical accuracy)
- Qualified teachers: all of our teachers hold a ballet teaching qualification, all hold registration status with the RAD.
- Our class places are limited and will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
FAQ about the Technique Program
Who can join these classes? Any dancer with prior ballet experience who would like to further extend the abilities without the additional costs of concerts, ensembles/troupes etc.
Can my dancer attend other dance schools? Yes they can, we only offer ballet classes and understand that many dancers enjoy learning a additional dance styles.
What days/times are your classes? Our Technique classes will be on a Tuesday and Friday.
Can my dancer take part in solo competitions? Yes, we are happy to discuss this opportunity with you on an individual basis.
What are your fees? Please contact us through the link below to receive our enrolment pack including 2020 costs.